Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exciting News!

I was going to go into work early today. Then I decided to change ALL the music on my iPhone, and you know what? It takes long time for that little sucker to sync up when you change everything. So instead, I am sitting at the computer watching it tick up (316 of 669 songs) and I decided it was time to write another post apologizing for not posting more, and give my official excuse.

I have basically taken on a second job in the last 3 weeks. It was unexpected, but we went out one Sunday to look at a few condos and suddenly decided to put an offer in on one! The owners accepted and so we have been navigating the house buying waters for a couple of weeks now. Let me tell you, this is no small feat for someone as anal as I am. I mean, it took me a week and a half alone just to get my binder in order and color coded (what, you don't have one of those?)

In any case, we are super excited and hoping to close sometime in November and move in before Thanksgiving. While we aren't going to host Thanksgiving this year, in the future it won't be out of the question with my new kitchen!


If you remember my kitchen in NY you know that this is a dream come true for me. There are enough cabinets for all my stuff!

The place also has amazing outdoor space, which has become something I refuse to live without. Assume everything goes as planned, we will have a deck AND a patio!


Everyday I love living in Boston more! I can't wait to move in and have everyone over for football!

(iTunes Update - 554 of 669 - guess it's time to get ready for work.)

No comments: