Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Little Slice of Heaven

This week it officially turned into spring in Boston. Last weekend we bought a patio table and chairs from Lowes and I spent two days this week working from home in the sun out on my patio. It was glorious! I admit, it's a little hard to see the screen when you are sitting in full on sunshine, but I think as the summer progresses it will be perfect since we have 3 rather large trees that will provide shade.

I couldn't help myself, so I took some photos to share. Here is out patio with the table and pansy's Mom brought me for my birthday.




Here are some of the plants growing in our garden. We signed something in the lease saying we wouldn't touch the landscaping, but it's so hard since I am dying to grow things. This week I will order my self watering containers and in the next week or two I plan to get going on my growing.

No comments: