Sunday, June 29, 2008

Best New Job EVER!

What could be better than a new job where the kitchen is stocked better than your kitchen at home? I could not believe my eyes the first day at my new job. The kitchen literally has EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT TO EAT!

You might think "well sure, if you want to eat junk food all day," but that is totally not the case. It has so many options, I find something new every day. It's also not just the kitchen in our office, every floor of the WHOLE building has kitchens that are free for all.


So far in my first week, I have found,

- Fat Free Fig Newtons, 100 calorie packs of Oreos and Chip Ahoy
- Fresh fruit - bananas, peaches, plums, apples, pears
- baby carrots
- 4 types of cereal in our kitchen and at least 10 in the kitchen upstairs
- 3 kinds of single serving cheese (string cheese, the kind in wax, and Cracker Barrel)
- 4 kinds of yogurt including Greek Yogurt, fat free yogurt, and the kind that comes with granola on the top
- Klondike Bars, ice cream Milky Ways, frozen fruit bars
- Easy Mac & Cheese
- 5 kinds of granola bars
- M&Ms and Skittles
- Stacey's Pita Chips, baked Lays, Pretzels, Cheetos, Pirates Booty, Pringles, Ritz with Cheese AND Peanut Butter
- Milano Cookies
- 3 kinds of fruit snacks
- Bagels and cream cheese
- Any kind of soda you want, and 3 kinds of flavored seltzer
- Juice boxes, including Paul Newman's Lemonade

And that is having only explored our kitchen thoroughly. As I continue to explore others and find more I will update the list.

No comments: