Friday, June 20, 2008

Tupperware

A couple of years ago, someone gave my mom the AS SEEN ON TV!!! Smart Spin 49-Piece Food Storage System. I thought this seemed a little silly, until she started using it, then I wanted one!



The beauty of the system is that they have 3 size containers all of which use the SAME LIDS. There is no more shuffling through a drawer filled with mismatching tupperware tops and bottoms trying to find the small circle lid to match the container you just filled with your lunch. This system has a great spinning storage unit that holds everything and takes up half the space.

The containers are also the perfect sizes. One is a snack size, one is an individual meal, and the largest is perfect for two meals. I freeze soup in two person servings and JR and I can have it all year round. Right now my freezer is filled with little individual snack servings of BBQ sauce (I made another double batch this week!)

The only problem with these beautiful little containers is that they also make sharing food really simple, and then people don't return them! I think I am going to have to splurge and go buy their expansion pack to make up for all my lost tupperware!

No comments: