Monday, May 26, 2008

A DENT!

One of the things I loved about living in NY was not having a car. Not only was it financially fantastic, it made so many things in life less stressful. At the same time, when we moved to Boston I was really excited to get a car. I pictured spontaneous weekend road trips, driving through the New England hills with my hair blowing in the wind, and having the luxury of easily carting BIG things around.

We were here 6 weeks and we went out a purchased a beautiful Pacific Blue 2008 Rav 4. She has pep and she looks cool, she got us through snow to NH this winter and was everything I hoped for in a car. I had even gotten to the point, where I forgot that not having a car was pretty sweet, and then...


A DENT!

It just appeared one morning. JR noticed it on his way to work. The rear left fender is all crunched in, we expect from one of our neighbors backing up a little too quickly. They say the first ones the hardest, I hope they are right!

No comments: